Inclusive smart cities and digital health : 14th International Conference on Smart Homes and Health Telematics, ICOST 2016, Wuhan, China, May 25-27, 2016. Proceedings
- Carl K. Chang, Lorenzo Chiari, Yu Cao, Hai Jin, Mounir Mokhtari, Hamdi Aloulou (eds.).
- Switzerland : Springer, 2016.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xii, 504 pages) : illustrations
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 9677. 0302-9743
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 3, Information systems and applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI.
- Smart homes, smart urban spaces and new assistive living space concepts in the smart city
- E-Health for future smart cities
- Context awareness and autonomous computing
- Home networks and residential gateways
- Middleware support for smart homes and health telematic services
- E-Health and chronic disease management
- E-Health technology assessment and impact analysis
- Tele-assistance and Tele-rehabilitation
- Modeling of physical and conceptual Information in intelligent environments
- Medical big data collection, processing and analysis
- Human machine interfaces
- Wearable sensors and continuous health monitoring
- Social, privacy and security issues
- Mobile Health Services
- Smart Rehabilitation Technologies.
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Smart Homes and Health Telematics, ICOST 2016, held in Wuhan, China, in May 2016. The 39 regular papers, 5 short papers and 1 poster paper included in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 83 submissions. They were organized in topical sections named: smart homes, smart urban spaces and new assistive living space concepts in the smart city; e-health for future smart cities; context awareness and autonomous computing; home networks and residential gateways; middleware support for smart homes and health telematic services; e-health and chronic disease management; e-health technology assessment and impact analysis; tele-assistance and tele-rehabilitation; modeling of physical and conceptual information in intelligent environments; medical big data collection, processing and analysis; human machine interfaces; wearable sensors and continuous health monitoring; social, privacy and security issues; mobile health services; and smart rehabilitation technologies.
- Older people > Services for > Congresses.
- People with disabilities > Services for > Congresses.
- Self-help devices for people with disabilities > Congresses.
- Home automation > Congresses.
- Medical telematics > Congresses.
- Personnes âgées > Services > Congrès.
- Personnes handicapées > Services > Congrès.
- Aides fonctionnelles (Médecine physique) > Congrès.
- Domotique > Congrès.
- Télématique médicale > Congrès.
- User interface design & usability.
- Information retrieval.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Image processing.
- Expert systems > knowledge-based systems.
- Computers > User Interfaces.
- Computers > Information Technology.
- Computers > Intelligence (AI) & Semantics.
- Computers > Computer Graphics.
- Computers > System Administration > Storage & Retrieval.
- Computers > Expert Systems.
- Home automation.
- Medical telematics.
- Older people > Services for.
- People with disabilities > Services for.
- Self-help devices for people with disabilities.
- Publication date
- Title variation
- ICOST 2016
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 9677
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 3, Information systems and applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI
- International conference proceedings.
- Includes author index.
- 9783319396019 (electronic bk.)
- 3319396013 (electronic bk.)
- 9783319396002 (print)
Browse related items
Start at call number: