Artificial life and computational intelligence : second Australasian Conference, ACALCI 2016, Canberra, ACT, Australia, February 2-5, 2016, Proceedings
- Tapabrata Ray, Ruhul Sarker, Xiaodong Li (eds.).
- English. English.
- text file
- Cham : Springer, 2016.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xiii, 375 pages) : color illustrations
- Lecture notes in computer science. Lecture notes in artificial intelligence ; 9592.
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 7, Artificial intelligence.
- ACALCI (Conference) (2nd : 2016 : Canberra, A.C.T.)
- Ray, Tapabrata, editor.
- Sarker, Ruhul A., editor.
- Li, Xiaodong, Ph. D., editor.
- Mathematical Modeling and Theory
- Fractal Dimension
- A Spatial and Visual Design Technique for the Creation of Lifelike Artificial Forms
- Using Closed Sets to Model Cognitive Behavior
- Learning and Optimization
- Solving dynamic optimisation problem with known changeable boundaries
- Compaction for Code Fragment Based Learning Classifier Systems
- The Boon of Gene-Culture Interaction for Effective Evolutionary Multitasking
- A Study on Performance Metrics to Identify Solutions of Interest From a Trade-off Set
- Dynamic Configuration of Differential Evolution Control Parameters and Operators
- Exploring the Feasible Space using Constraint Consensus in Solving Constrained Optimization Problems
- A Nested Differential Evolution based Algorithm for Solving Multi-objective Bilevel Optimization Problems
- Parkinson's Disease Data Classification Using Evolvable Wavelet Neural Networks
- GO-PEAS: A Scalable Yet Accurate Grid-based Outlier Detection Method Using Novel Pruning Searching Techniques
- Multi-objective Genetic Programming for Figure-ground Image Segmentation
- A New Modification of Fuzzy C-Means via Particle Swarm Optimization for Noisy Image Segmentation
- Competitive Island Cooperative Neuro-Evolution of Feedforward Networks for Time Series Prediction
- Reverse Neuron Level Decomposition for Cooperative Neuro-Evolution of Feedforward Networks for Time Series Prediction
- A Delaunay Triangulation Based Density Measurement for Evolutionary Multi-objective Optimization
- Use of Infeasible Solutions During Constrained Evolutionary Search: A Short Survey
- Planning and Scheduling
- A Differential Evolution Algorithm for Solving Resource Constrained Project Scheduling Problems
- A hybrid imperialist competitive algorithm for flexible job shop problem
- Parallel Multi-objective Job Shop Scheduling Using Genetic Programming
- Optimization of Location Allocation of Web Services Using A Modified Non-dominated Sorting Genetic Algorithm
- Double Action Genetic Algorithm for Scheduling the Wind-Thermal Generators
- Feature Selection
- Investigating Multi-operator Differential Evolution for Feature Selection
- Coevolutionary Feature Selection and Reconstruction in Neuro-Evolution for Time Series Prediction
- A Subset Similarity Guided Method for Multi-objective Feature Selection
- Applications and Games
- An Evolutionary Optimization Approach to Maximize Runway Throughput Capacity for Hub and Spoke Airports
- Finite Population Trust Game Replicators
- Towards Evolved Time to Contact Neurocontrollers for Quadcopters
- The Effect of Risk Perceived Payoffs in Iterated Interdependent Security Games
- Genetic Algorithm Based Trading System Design.
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the Second Australasian Conference on Artificial Life and Computational Intelligence, ACALCI 2016, held in Canberra, ACT, Australia, in February 2016. The 30 full papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 41 submissions. They are organized in topical sections named: mathematical modeling and theory; learning and optimization; planning and scheduling; feature selection; and applications and games.
- Computational intelligence > Congresses.
- Artificial life > Congresses.
- User interface design & usability.
- Pattern recognition.
- Algorithms & data structures.
- Image processing.
- Information retrieval.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Computers > Machine Theory.
- Computers > Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition.
- Computers > Programming > Algorithms.
- Computers > Computer Graphics.
- Computers > Information Technology.
- Computers > Intelligence (AI) & Semantics.
- Artificial life.
- Computational intelligence.
- Publication date
- Title variation
- ACALCI 2016
- Lecture notes in artificial intelligence, 0302-9743 ; 9592
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 7, Artificial intelligence
- International conference proceedings.
- Includes author index.
- 9783319282701 (electronic bk.)
- 3319282700 (electronic bk.)
- 9783319282695 (print)
Browse related items
Start at call number: