Genetic and evolutionary computing : Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computing, August 26-28, 2015, Yangon, Myanmar. Volume I
- Thi Thi Zin, Jerry Chun-Wei Lin, Jeng-Shyang Pan, Pyke Tin, Mitsuhiro Yokota, editors.
- Cham : Springer, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Advances in intelligent systems and computing ; volume 387.
- International Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computing (9th : 2015 : Yangon, Myanmar)
- Zin, Thi Thi, editor.
- Lin, Jerry Chun-Wei, editor.
- Pan, Jeng-Shyang, editor.
- Tin, Pyke, editor.
- Yokota, Mitsuhiro, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Nature Inspired Constrained Optimization.- Recent Advances on Evolutionary Optimization Technologies.- Wearable Computing and Intelligent Data Hiding.- Image Processing and Intelligent Applications.- Intelligent Multimedia Tools and Applications.- Technologies for Next-Generation Network Environments.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
This volume of Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing contains accepted papers presented at ICGEC 2014, the 8th International Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computing. The conference this year was technically co-sponsored by Nanchang Institute of Technology in China, Kaohsiung University of Applied Science in Taiwan, and VSB-Technical University of Ostrava. ICGEC 2014 is held from 18-20 October 2014 in Nanchang, China. Nanchang is one of is the capital of Jiangxi Province in southeastern China, located in the north-central portion of the province. As it is bounded on the west by the Jiuling Mountains, and on the east by Poyang Lake, it is famous for its scenery, rich history and cultural sites. Because of its central location relative to the Yangtze and Pearl River Delta regions, it is a major railroad hub in Southern China. The conference is intended as an international forum for the researchers and professionals in all areas of genetic and evolutionary computing.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Genetic programming (Computer science) > Congresses.
- Genetic algorithms > Congresses.
- Evolutionary computation > Congresses.
- Programmation génétique (Informatique) > Congrès.
- Algorithmes génétiques > Congrès.
- Réseaux neuronaux à structure évolutive > Congrès.
- COMPUTERS > General.
- Evolutionary computation.
- Genetic algorithms.
- Genetic programming (Computer science)
- computational science
- kunstmatige intelligentie
- artificial intelligence
- Engineering (General)
- Techniek (algemeen)
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2194-5357 ; volume 387
- 9783319232041 (electronic bk.)
- 3319232045 (electronic bk.)