1104 Engineer Combat Group from "D" Day to the Elbe
- [Place of publication not identified] : 1104 Engineer Combat Group, U.S. Army, 1945.
- Physical description
- 1 map ; 1 maps ; 47 x 70 cm.
- David Rumsey Map Collection
Also available at
At the library
Item belongs to a collection
The David Rumsey Map Collection was started in the mid 1980s and contains more than 150,000 maps. The collection focuses on rare 16th to 21st century maps of North and South America, the World, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. The collection includes atlases, wall maps, globes, school geographies, pocket maps, books of exploration, maritime charts, and a variety of cartographic materials.
- Digital collection
- 75828 digital items
- 1104 Engineer Combat Group, U.S. Army.
- Pictorial maps > World War, 1939-1945 > 20th century.
- Military maps > World War, 1939-1945 > 20th century.
- World War, 1939-1945 > Maps > 20th century.
- Historical geography > World War, 1939-1945 > Maps > 20th century.
- Bird's-eye views > World War, 1939-1945 > 20th century.
- Europe > World War, 1939-1945 > Maps > 20th century.
- Pictorial maps
- Military maps.
- Aerial views
- Publication date
- Date estimated.
- Separate Map.
- Pub list no.: 8931.000.
Browse related items
Start at call number: