Intelligent systems in science and information 2014 : extended and selected results from the Science and Information Conference 2014
- Kohei Arai, Supriya Kapoor, Rahul Bhatia, editors.
- text file; PDF
- Cham : Springer, 2015.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (ix, 415 pages) : illustrations (some color)
- Studies in computational intelligence ; 591. 1860-949X
- Science and Information Conference (2014 : London, England)
- Arai, Kohei, editor.
- Kapoor, Supriya, editor.
- Bhatia, Rahul, editor.
- Computer Input by Human Eyes Only and it's Applications
- New Ideas for Brain Modelling 2
- Neural-like Growing Networks the Artificial Intelligence Basic Structure
- Detection of Privilege Abuse in RBACAdministered Database
- Learning-based Leaf Image Recognition Frameworks
- Massively Parallel Feature Selection based on Ensemble of Filters and Multiple Robust Consensus Functions for Cancer Gene Identification
- Relationship Discovery and Navigation in Big Graphs
- A Fuzzy System for Three-Factor, Non-textual Authentication
- Efficient Graph-Based Volumetric Segmentation
- A Hybrid Intelligent System in Cultural Intelligence
- Semantic-Based Recommender System with Humain Feeling Relevance Measure
- Alignment of Time Series for Subsequence-to-Subsequence Time Series Matching
- The Effects of Typing Demand on EmotionalStress, Mouse and Keystroke Behaviours
- Friend Recommendation in a Social Bookmarking System: Design and Architecture Guidelines
- Quantum Behaved Genetic Algorithm: Constraints-Handling and GPU Computing
- A Genetic Algorithm Approach for Optimizing a Single-Finger Arabic Keyboard Layout
- Dynamic Well Bottom-Hole Flowing Pressure Prediction Based on Radial Basis Neural Network
- Modeling Energy Consumption in A Educational Building: Comparative Study between Linear Regression, Fuzzy Set Theory and Neural Networks
- Delivering Faster Results Through Parallelisation and GPU Acceleration
- Probabilistic Roadmaps and Hierarchical Genetic Algorithms for Optimal Motion Planning
- Using Mouse and Keyboard Dynamics to Detect Cognitive Stress during Mental Arithmetic
- Towards Using Games Theory to Detect New U2R Attacks
- Development and Evaluation of Virtual Reality Medical Training System for Anatomy Education
- Compression of ECG signal using Hybrid technique
- Performance Analysis of MATLAB Parallel Computing Approaches to Implement Genetic Algorithm for Image Compression.-
- The book Intelligent Systems in Science and Information 2014 is ℗ℓthe carefully edited collection of 25 extended chapters from selected papers in the field of Computational Intelligence that, which received highly recommended feedback during the Science and Information Conference (SAI) 2014 review process. All chapters have gone through substantial extension and consolidation and were subject to another round of rigorous review and additional modification and represent the state of the art of the cutting-edge research and technologies in the related areas.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Studies in Computational Intelligence, 1860-949X ; volume 591
- 9783319146546 (electronic bk.)
- 3319146548 (electronic bk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: