Intelligence science [electronic resource]
- Zhongzhi Shi.
- Singapore ; Hackensack, N.J. : World Scientific Pub. Co., c2012.
- Physical description
- xxi, 659 p. : ill. (some col.)
- Series on intelligence science ; v. 2.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 627-659)
- Foundation of Neuro-Physiology
- Neural Computing
- Mind Model
- Visual Information Processing
- Audio Information Processing
- Development of Intelligence
- Immune System
- Symbolic Logic
- The Machine Proves
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
Intelligence Science is an interdisciplinary subject dedicated to joint research on basic theory and technology of intelligence by brain science, cognitive science, artificial intelligence and others. Brain science explores the essence of brain research on the principle and model of natural intelligence at the molecular, cell and behavior level. Cognitive science studies human mental activity, such as perception, learning, memory, thinking, consciousness etc. In order to implement machine intelligence, artificial intelligence attempts simulation, extension and expansion of human intelligence using artificial methodology and technology. Research scientists from the above three disciplines work together to explore new concepts, new theories, and methodologies.This book will introduce the concept and methodology of intelligence science systematically. The whole book is divided into 18 chapters altogether. It can be regarded as a textbook in courses of intelligence science, cognitive science, cognitive informatics etc. for senior and graduate students. It has important reference value for researchers engaged in fields such as intelligence science, brain science, cognitive science, neural science, artificial intelligence, psychology and so on.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Series on intelligence science ; v. 2
- Electronic reproduction. Singapore : World Scientific Publishing Co., 2012. System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available to subscribing institutions.
- 9789814360784 (electronic bk.)