1. LTE-advanced air interface technology 
- Zhang, Xincheng.
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, ©2013.
- Book — 1 online resource (xiii, 491 pages) Digital: data file.
- From LTE to LTE-A Review of LTE Performance Targets of LTE-A LTE-A Technologies Carrier Aggregation Basic Concepts of CA CA Configurations CA Layer 2 Structure DL CA Operations UL CA Operations CA Scheduling RRM and Mobility RF Consideration for CA Collaborative Multipoint General Description CoMP Technology Reference Signal Design CoMP Feedback DL CoMP UL CoMP CoMP Limitation CoMP Performance MIMO Wireless Channel Characteristics Overview of MIMO DL MIMO UL MIMO Multiuser MIMO Cooperative MIMO Beamforming and DL Dual-Stream Technology Relaying Relay Technology Relay Architecture Relay Radio Protocol Relay Performance Analysis Relay Evolution Self-Organizing Network Self-Configuration Self-Optimization Self-Healing SON Outlook Heterogeneous Networks Features of the Heterogeneous Network Heterogeneous Network Combined with Cloud RAN Radio Strategy.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
Opportunities are at hand for professionals eager to learn and apply the latest theories and practices in air interface technologies. Written by experienced researchers and professionals, LTE-Advanced Air Interface Technology thoroughly covers the performance targets and technology components studied by 3GPP for LTE-Advanced. Besides being an explanatory text about LTE-Advanced air interface technology, this book exploits the technical details in the 3GPP specification, and explains the motivation and implication behind the specifications. After a general description of wireless cellular technology evolution and the performance targets and major technical features of LTE-Advanced, LTE-Advanced Air Interface Technology discusses various innovative technical features in detail, including Innovative concepts in carrier aggregation techniques Collaborative multipoint (CoMP) theory and performance analysis Enhanced multiantenna solutions or multiple-input, multiple-output (MIMO) technology, in particular, multiuser and multilayer MIMO Relaying issues Self-organizing and heterogeneous networks Interference suppression and enhanced intercell interference coordination (eICIC) technology This book opens the door of LTE-A technology for practitioners in any stage of wireless communications. Beginning with basic communication principles, the book demonstrates how a complete wireless theory is built. Readers can work independently on original case studies and simulation programming examples, with an emphasis on technology and performance. Designed for professionals interested in gaining an upper hand, this book is the ideal educational and informative resource in the emerging field of air interface technology.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)