1. Challenges and opportunity with big data : 19th Monterey Workshop 2016, Beijing, China, October 8-11, 2016, Revised selected papers 
- Monterey Workshop (19th : 2016 : Beijing, China)
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 2017.
- Book — 1 online resource (viii, 209 pages) : illustrations Digital: text file.PDF.
- A Hybrid M&S Methodology for Knowledge Discovery.- A Model-driven Visualization System Based on DVDL.- A Practical Energy Modeling Method for Industrial.- An Optimization Method for User Interface Components Based on Big Data.- Clustering-based Data Aggregation and Routing for Real-time Wireless HART Communication.- Constrained Semantic Grammar Enabled Question Answering System0.3.- Information Composition Analysis and Adaptation Access of CNC Lathes in Cloud Manufacturing.- Interactive Animation Editing Based on Sketch Interaction.- Manufacturing Service Reconfiguration Optimization using Hybrid Bees Algorithm in Cloud Manufacturing.- Mobile Phone-based tourist Spatial-Temporal Behavior Record and Analysis System.- Multi-Source Information Intelligent Collection and Monitoring of CNC Machine Tools Based on Multi-Agent Ontology Management and Ontology Reuse in Web Environment.- Research on the shortest path of two places in urban based on improved ant colony algorithm.- RUL Prediction of Bearings based on Mixture of Gaussians Bayesian Belief Network and Support Vector Data Description.- Social Recommendation Terms:Probabilistic Explanation and Optimization.- Towards a Holistic Method for Business Process - Traffic Flow Prediction with improved SOPIO-SVR algorithm.- Workshop Multi-source Information IntelliSense Method based on IPv6 Intelligent Terminal.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
(source: Nielsen Book Data)