1. Algorithmic aspects in information and management : third international conference, AAIM 2007, Portland, OR, USA, June 6-8, 2007 : proceedings 
- AAIM (Conference) (3rd : 2007 : Portland, Or.)
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, ©2007.
- Book — 1 online resource (xii, 428 pages) : illustrations Digital: text file.PDF.
- Contributed Papers To AAIM 2007.- Solving Generalized Maximum Dispersion with Linear Programming.- Significance-Driven Graph Clustering.- An Improved Approximation Algorithm for Maximum Edge 2-Coloring in Simple Graphs.- Digraph Strong Searching: Monotonicity and Complexity.- Algorithms for Counting 2-Sat Solutions and Colorings with Applications.- Collaborative Ranking: An Aggregation Algorithm for Individuals' Preference Estimation.- A Compact Encoding of Rectangular Drawings with Efficient Query Supports.- A New Efficient Algorithm for Computing the Longest Common Subsequence.- Scheduling a Flexible Batching Machine.- Global Search Method for Parallel Machine Scheduling.- Releasing and Scheduling of Lots in a Wafer Fab.- Mixed Criteria Packet Scheduling.- Efficient Algorithms for k-Disjoint Paths Problems on DAGs.- Acyclic Edge Colouring of Outerplanar Graphs.- Smallest Bipartite Bridge-Connectivity Augmentation (Extended Abstract).- Approximation Algorithms for the Graph Orientation Minimizing the Maximum Weighted Outdegree.- An Efficient Algorithm for the Evacuation Problem in a Certain Class of a Network with Uniform Path-Lengths.- Online OVSF Code Assignment with Resource Augmentation.- Optimal Joint Rate and Power Allocation in CDMA Networks.- Suppressing Maximum Burst Size Throughout the Path with Non-work Conserving Schedulers.- How to Play the Majority Game with Liars.- On Satisfiability Games and the Power of Congestion Games.- The Complexity of Algorithms Computing Game Trees on Random Assignments.- An Efficient, and Fast Convergent Algorithm for Barrier Options.- An Ingenious, Piecewise Linear Interpolation Algorithm for Pricing Arithmetic Average Options.- Optimal Order Allocation with Discount Pricing.- Convex Hulls of Point-Sets and Non-uniform Hypergraphs.- Optimal st-Orientations for Plane Triangulations.- Minimum Spanning Tree with Neighborhoods.- An Almost Linear Time 2.8334-Approximation Algorithm for the Disc Covering Problem.- Optimal Field Splitting with Feathering in Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy.- Approximating the Maximum Independent Set and Minimum Vertex Coloring on Box Graphs.- BMA *: An Efficient Algorithm for the One-to-Some Shortest Path Problem on Road Maps.- Strip Packing vs. Bin Packing.- Probe Matrix Problems: Totally Balanced Matrices.- Efficiency of Data Distribution in BitTorrent-Like Systems.- Design of a Fuzzy PI Controller to Guarantee Proportional Delay Differentiation on Web Servers.- Improved Approximation Algorithms for Predicting RNA Secondary Structures with Arbitrary Pseudoknots.- A Heuristic Method for Selecting Support Features from Large Datasets.- Invited Lecture.- Game and Market Equilibria: Computation, Approximation, and Smoothed Analysis.- Ad Auctions - Current and Future Research.- Expressive Commerce and Its Application to Sourcing: How We Conducted $25 Billion of Generalized Combinatorial Auctions.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
(source: Nielsen Book Data)