21. Applications of evolutionary computation : 23rd European Conference, EvoApplications 2020, held as part of EvoStar 2020, Seville, Spain, April 15-17, 2020, Proceedings 
- EvoApplications (Conference) (23rd : 2020 : Seville, Spain)
- Cham : Springer, 2020.
- Book — 1 online resource (xvii, 704 pages) : illustrations (some color) Digital: text file.PDF.
- Applications of Evolutionary Computation.- A Local Search for Numerical Optimisation based on Covariance Matrix Diagonalisation.- EvoCluster: An Open-Source Nature-Inspired Optimization Clustering Framework in Python.- Optimizing the Hyperparameters of a Mixed Integer Linear Programming Solver to Speed Up Electric Vehicle Charging Control.- Automatic rule extraction from access rules using Genetic Programming.- Search Trajectory Networks of Population-based Algorithms in Continuous Spaces.- Evolving-controllers versus learning-controllers for morphologically evolvable robots.- Simulation-driven multi-objective evolution for traffic light optimization.- Automatic Generation of Adversarial Metamorphic Malware Using MAP-Elites.- EvoDynamic: a framework for the evolution of generally represented dynamical systems and its application to criticality.- A Decomposition-Based Evolutionary Algorithm with Adaptive Weight Vectors for Multi- and Many-objective Optimization.- Differential Evolution Multi-Objective for Tertiary Protein Structure Prediction.- Particle Swarm Optimization: A Wrapper-based Feature Selection Method for Ransomware Detection and Classification.- A method for estimating the computational complexity of multimodal functions.- Locating Odour Sources with Geometric Syntactic Genetic Programming.- Designing cable-stayed bridges with Genetic Algorithms.- A fast, scalable meta-heuristic for network slicing under traffic uncertainty.- What is Your MOVE: Modeling Adversarial Network Environments.- Using evolution to design modular robots: An empirical approach to select module designs.- Iterated Granular Neighborhood Algorithm for the Taxi Sharing Problem.- Applications of Bio-inspired techniques on Social Networks.- Multiobjective Optimization of a Targeted Vaccination Scheme in the Presence of Non-diagnosed Cases.- Community Detection in Attributed Graphs with Differential Evolution.- Applications of Deep Bioinspired Algorithms.- Fake news detection using time series and user features classification.- Social Learning vs Self-teaching in a Multi-agent Neural Network System.- Evolving Instinctive Behaviour in Resource-Constrained Autonomous Agents Using Grammatical Evolution.- An Adversarial Optimization Approach for the Development of Robust Controllers.- Soft Computing Applied to Games.- Efficient Heuristic Policy Optimisation for a Challenging Strategic Card Game.- Finding Behavioural Patterns Among League of Legends Players Through Hidden Markov Models.- Learning the Designer's Preferences to Drive Evolution.- Testing hybrid computational intelligence algorithms for general game playing.- Evolutionary Computation in Digital Healthcare and Personalized Medicine.- Accelerated Design of HIFU Treatment Plans Using Island-based Evolutionary Strategy.- Using Genetic Algorithms for the prediction of cognitive impairments.- Short and Medium Term Blood Glucose Prediction using Multi-Objective Grammatical Evolution.- Evolutionary Machine Learning.- A Greedy Iterative Layered Framework for Training Feed Forward Neural Networks.- Evolution of Scikit-Learn Pipelines with Dynamic Structured Grammatical Evolution.- An Empirical Exploration of Deep Recurrent Connections Using Neuro-Evolution.- Using Skill Rating as Fitness on the Evolution of GANs.- A Local Search with a Surrogate Assisted Option for Instance Reduction.- Evolutionary Latent Space Exploration of Generative Adversarial Networks.- Neuro-Evolutionary Transfer Learning through Structural Adaptation.- Ant-based Neural Topology Search (ANTS) for Optimizing Recurrent Networks.- Parallel and Distributed Systems.- A MIMD interpreter for Genetic Programming.- Security Risk Optimization for Multi-Cloud Applications.- Using evolutionary algorithms for server hardening via the moving target defense technique.- An Event-based Architecture for Cross-Breed Multi-population Bio-inspired Optimization Algorithms.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
(source: Nielsen Book Data)