1. Electronic government : 19th IFIP WG 8. 5 International Conference, EGOV 2020, Linköping, Sweden, August 31-September 2, 2020, Proceedings 
- EGOV (Conference) (19th : 2020 : Online)
- Cham : Springer, 2020.
- Book — 1 online resource (422 pages) Digital: text file.PDF.
- E-Government Foundations.- Between overexploitation and underexploitation of digital opportunities - a case study with focus on affordances and constraints.- Developing an analytical framework for analyzing and comparing national e-government strategies.- A Pathology of Public Sector IT Governance: How IT Governance Configuration Counteracts Ambidexterity.- Barriers and Drivers of Digital Transformation in Public Organizations: Results from a Survey in the Netherlands.- E-Government Services and Open Government.- Smart Policing: A Critical Review of the Literature.- Utilizing the investment instrument for digital transformation: A case study of a large Swedish municipality.- Service Quality through Government Proactivity: The Concept of Non-Interaction
- .- Automatization of Cross-Border Customs Declaration: Potential and Challenges. A Case Study of the Estonian Customs Authority.- AI-Enabled Innovation in the Public Sector: a Framework for Digital Governance and Resilience.- Systematic literature review: Technical Debt Management
- .- Measure what matters. A dual outcome service quality model for government service delivery.- Digital Inclusion Competences for Senior Citizens: the survival basics.- Walking a mile in their shoes-A citizen journey to explore public service delivery from the citizen perspective.- The role of domain-skills in bureaucratic service encounters.- Aligning stakeholder interests, governance requirements and blockchain design in business and government information sharing.- Approaches to Good Data Governance in Support of Public Sector Transformation through Once-only.- Governance challenges of inter-organizational digital public services provisioning: A case study on digital invoicing services in Belgium.- Open Data: Social and Technical Aspects.- A methodology for retrieving datasets from open government data portals using information retrieval and question and answering techniques.- Open Government Data from the Perspective of Information Needs - A Tentative Conceptual Model.- Towards a Framework for Open Data Publishers: A Comparison Study between Sweden and Belgium.- Open Government Data Systems: Learning from a Public Utility Perspective.- Collaboration in Open Government Data Ecosystems: Open Cross-sector Sharing and Co-development of Data and Software.- Towards Generic Business Models of Intermediaries in Data Collaboratives: From Gatekeeping to Data Control.- AI, Data Analytics, and Automated Decision Making.- Generating more value from government data using AI-An exploratory study.- Identifying risks in datasets for automated decision-making.- Using Government Data and Machine Learning for Predicting Firms' Vulnerability to Economic Crisis.- Smart Cities.- Towards Data-Driven Policymaking for the Urban Heat Transition in the Netherlands: Barriers to the Collection and Use of Data.- Identifying Strategic Planning Patterns of Smart Initiatives. An Empirical Research in Spanish Smart Cities.- Demographical attributes explaining different stages of OG development in Spanish Local Governments.- Identification of competencies and teaching models for the governance of smart sustainable cities in the South American context.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
(source: Nielsen Book Data)