1. Advances in production management systems : the path to digital transformation and innovation of production management systems : IFIP WG 5. 7 International Conference, APMS 2020, Novi Sad, Serbia, August 30-September 3, 2020, Proceedings. Part I 
- IFIP WG5.7 International Conference on Advances in Production Management Systems (2020 : Novi Sad, Serbia)
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 
- Book — 1 online resource Digital: text file.PDF.
- Advanced Modelling, Simulation and Data Analytics in Production and Supply Networks.- A Robust Multi-Commodity Rebalancing Process in Humanitarian Logistics.- Towards a unified reliability-centered information logistics model for production assets.- Characterization of energy consumers in production systems with renewable on-site power generation.- A simulation model supporting the production optimization for high-precision machines assembly.- Agent-Based Modeling and Analysis of Dynamic Slab Yard Management in a Steel Factory.- A Simulation Analysis of Part Feeding to Assembly Stations with Vertical Robotic Storage and Retrieval.- Process Mining in Manufacturing: Goals, Techniques and Applications.- Bayesian Modelling for Product Testing and Release.- Advanced, Digital and Smart Manufacturing.- The Use of Organizational Innovation Concepts in Manufacturing Companies.- Systems Engineering Approach to Identify Requirements for Digital Twins Development.- Manufacturing Operations Management for Smart Manufacturing - A Case Study.- Industry 4.0 on demand: a value driven methodology to implement Industry 4.0.- Gamification of Operational Tasks in Manufacturing - A Literature Review.- Technology Adoption in the Industry 4.0 Era: Empirical Evidence from Manufacturing Companies.- Towards the definition of an Impact Level factor of SME features over Digital Transformation.- Industry 4
- .0: maturity of automotive companies in Brazil for the digitization of processes.- General readiness assessment of Industry 4
- .0: Evidence from Serbian manufacturing industry.- Digital and Virtual Quality Management Systems.- Assembly issue resolution system using machine learning in aero engine manufacturing.- Introduction to Material Feeding 4
- .0: strategic, tactical, and operational impact.- Cloud-Manufacturing.- Cycle Time Estimation Model for Hybrid Assembly Stations based on Digital Twin Concept.- Cyber-Physical Production Systems and Digital Twins.- Digital Shadows as an enabler for the internet of production.- The transformation towards smart(er) factories: integration requirements of the digital twin.- IIOT Interoperability.- Towards inter-operable enterprise systems - graph-based validation of a context-driven approach for message profiling.- Supply Chain Planning and Optimization.- Software-based Assistance System for Decision Support on Supply Chain Level.- Integration of triple sustainable management by considering multi-period supply chain for next-generation fuel.- Potential benefits of Reverse Blending in the fertilizer industry.- Effectiveness of Vendor Managed Inventory [VMI] in Explosive Inventory Management.- Value chain integration - a framework for assessment.- A dynamic hybrid Berth Allocation Problem with routing constraints in bulk ports.- Blockchain-based secured collaborative model for supply chain resource sharing and visibility.- Gripper types and components in robotic bin picking.- A stochastic model for a two-level disassembly lot-sizing problem under random lead time.- Digital and Smart Supply Chain Management.- ERP in Industry 4.0 Context.- Identifying the opportunities for enhancing the digital readiness level of the supply chain.- Intelligent Logistics Networks Management.- The Role of Last-Mile Delivery in the Future of E-commerce.- Production-storage and transport integratedplanning for a multi-site mining industry.- Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technologies in Logistics and DSN.- Evaluating a Blockchain-based supply chain purchasing process through simulation.- Questionnaire model for paraconsistent quality assessment of software developed in Sales Force.- Novel Production Planning & Control Approaches.- Supporting the Decision of the Order Processing Strategy by using Logistic Models: A Case Study.- Order acceptance and scheduling with a throughput diagram.- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.- Machine Learning-Supported Planning of Lead Times in Job Shop Manufacturing.- Connected, Smart Factories of the Future.- Identifying Key Business Processes that Can Benefit from Industry 4.0 in the Gas Sector, The Public Gas Distribution Networks Case in Greece.- The impact of Industry 4.0 connectivity on the collaboration along Brazilian automotive supply chain.- Manufacturing Systems Engineering: Agile, Flexible, Reconfigurable.- Towards a reference model for configuration of reconfigurable manufacturing system (RMS).- Automatic Design of Dispatching Rules with Genetic Programming for Dynamic Job Shop Scheduling.- A Literature review on the Level of Automation and new approach proposal.- De-risking investments in industrial systems using Real Options Analysis: Case of chemical industry.- Data-driven Replenishment Method Choice in a Picking System.- Business Process Management for Manufacturing Execution System deployment: some lessons from a bearings manufacturer experience.- An Application of a DSML in Industry 4.0 Production Processes.- Towards an Industry-Applicable Design Methodology for Developing Reconfigurable Manufacturing.- Reconfigurable Manufacturing: Lesson Learnt from the COVID-19 Outbreak.- Digital Assistance Systems: Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality.- Virtual and Augmented reality as a digital support to HR systems in production management.- Application of Virtual Reality Technologies for Achieving Energy Efficient Manufacturing: Literature Analysis and Findings.- Smart Products in Smart Manufacturing Systems: An Opportunity to Utilize AR?.- Evaluation of Augmented Reality in Industry.- Circular Products Design and Engineering.- Finding and Capturing Value in e-Waste for Refrigerators Manufacturers and Recyclers.- Circular, Green, Sustainable Manufacturing.- Sustainable Business Model Innovation in Furniture Supply Chain: A Case Study.- A basic study on scheduling method for electric power saving of production machine.- Sustainability in fabric chains and garments for a circular economy.- Planning environments of hospital laboratories: An exploratory study.- Knowledge and practices towards sustainability and circular economy transitions: A Norwegian manufacturing perspective.- A methodology to integrate sustainability evaluations into vendor rating.- Environmental and Social Lifecycle Assessments.- Travel-Times Analysis and Passenger Transport Disutilities in Congested American Cities: Los Angeles, New York, Atlanta, Austin, and Chicago.- Socio-Cultural Aspects in Production Systems.- The interdependencies of Quality Management, Knowledge Management and Innovation Performance. A literature review.- Insights from a top-down lean subprogram deployment in a corporate group: The use of deployment tactics.- Tools for Evaluating Human Factor Aspects in Production and Logistics System.- Economy and its symbiosis with Circularity.- Data-driven Manufacturing and Services Operations Management.- First Steps to the Digital Shadow of Maintenance Services' Value Contribution.- Reshoring of service operations: evidence from a Delphi study.- Digital and physical testbed for production logistics operations.- Principles and Research Agenda for Sustainable, Data-Driven Food Production Planning and Control.- Product-Service Systems in DSN.- Agile guideline for development of smart services in manufacturing enterprises with support of artificial intelligence.- Collaborative Design and Engineering.- Framework for identifying gripper requirements for collaborative applications in manufacturing.- A novel value driven co-creation framework.- Autonomous mobile robots in hospital logistics.- Interorganizational learning in manufacturing industry.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
(source: Nielsen Book Data)