1. Intelligent and evolutionary systems 
- Berlin : Springer-Verlag, ©2009.
- Book — 1 online resource
- Index Fund Optimization Using Genetic Algorithm and Scatter Diagram Based on Coefficients of Determination.- Mining Bayesian Networks from Direct Marketing Databases with Missing Values.- Fuzzy Local Currency based on Social Network Analysis for Promoting Community Businesses.- Evolving Failure Resilience in Scale-Free Networks
- Evolving Networks with Enhanced Linear Stability Properties.- Effectiveness of Close-loop Congestion Controls for DDoS Attacks.- Priority-based Genetic Algorithm for Shortest Path Routing Problem in OSPF.- Evolutionary Network Design by Multiobjective Hybrid Genetic Algorithm.- Hybrid Genetic Algorithm for Designing Logistics Network, VRP and AGV Problems.- Multiobjective Genetic Algorithm for Bicriteria Network Design Problems.- Use of Serendipity Power for Discoveries and Inventions.- Evolution of Retinal Blood Vessel Segmentation Methodology using Wavelet Transforms for Assessment of Diabetic Retinopathy.- Multistage-based Genetic Algorithm for Flexible Job-shop Scheduling Problems.- Implementation of Parallel Genetic Algorithms on Graphics Processing Units.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
(source: Nielsen Book Data)