1. Algorithmic aspects in information and management : 12th International Conference, AAIM 2018, Dallas, TX, USA, December 3-4, 2018, Proceedings 
- AAIM (Conference) (12th : 2018 : Dallas, Tex.)
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 2018.
- Book — 1 online resource (viii, 320 pages) : illustrations (some color) Digital: text file.PDF.
- Minimum Diameter $k$-Steiner Forest.- Factors Impacting the Label Denoising of Neural Relation Extraction.- Makespan Minimization on Unrelated Parallel Machines with a Few Bags.- Channel Assignment with r-Dynamic Coloring.- Profit Maximization Problem with Coupons in Social Networks.- A Bicriteria Approximation Algorithm for Minimum Submodular Cost Partial Multi-Cover Problem.- A Novel Approach to Verifying Context Free Properties of Programs.- Determination of Dual Distances for a Kind of Perfect Mixed Codes.- Approximation and Competitive Algorithms for Single-Minded Selling Problem.- An Empirical Analysis of Feasibility Checking Algorithms for UTVPI Constraints.- Quality-aware Online Task Assignment Using Latent Topic Model.- Calibration Scheduling with Time Slot Cost.- The k-power domination problem in weighted trees.- General Rumor Blocking: An Efficient Random Algorithm with Martingale Approach.- A Robust Power Optimization Algorithm to Balance Base Stations' Load in LTE-A Network.- Faster Compression of Patterns to Rectangle Rule Lists.- Algorithm Designs for Dynamic Ridesharing System.- New LP Relaxations for Minimum Cycle/Path/Tree Cover Problems.- Computation of Kullback-Leibler Divergence between Labeled Stochastic Systems with Non-Identical State Spaces.- Order preserving barrier coverage with weighted sensors on a line.- Achieving Location Truthfulness in Rebalancing Supply-Demand Distribution for Bike Sharing.- Approximation algorithms and a hardness result for the three-machine proportionate mixed-shop problem.- A New Algorithm Design Technique for Hard Problems, Building on Methods of Complexity Theory.- Community-based Acceptance Probability Maximization for Target Users on Social Networks.- Knowledge Graph Embedding Based on Subgraph-aware Proximity.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
(source: Nielsen Book Data)