21. Artificial life and computational intelligence : third Australasian Conference, ACALCI 2017, Geelong, VIC, Australia, January 31-February 2, 2017, Proceedings 
- ACALCI (Conference) (3rd : 2017 : Geelong, Vic.)
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 2017.
- Book — 1 online resource (xiii, 392 pages) : illustrations Digital: text file; PDF.
- Artificial Life and Computational Intelligence.- Extending the Delaunay Triangulation Based Density Measurement to Many-objective Optimization.- Emotion, Trustworthiness and Altruistic Punishment in a Tragedy of the Commons Social Dilemma.- Equity Option Strategy Discovery and Optimization Using a Memetic Algorithm.- Co-Evolving Line Drawings with Hierarchical Evolution.- Reliability estimation of individual multi-target regression predictions.- Feedback Modulated Attention Within a Predictive Framework.- A Batch Infill Strategy for Computationally Expensive Optimization Problems.- Automatic Clustering and Summarisation of Microblogs: A Multi-Subtopic Phrase Reinforcement Algorithm.- Generation and exploration of architectural form using a composite Cellular Automata.- Wrapper Feature Construction for Figure-ground Image Segmentation Using Genetic Programming.- Surrogate-assisted Multi-swarm Particle Swarm Optimization of Morphing Airfoils.- Applying Dependency Patterns in Causal Discovery of Latent Variable Models.- An Evolutionary Multi-criteria Journey Planning Algorithm for Multi-modal Transportation Networks.- Estimating Passenger Preferences Using Implicit Relevance Feedback for Personalized Journey.- Quantitative Assessment of Hearts Function: A Hybrid Mechanism for Left Ventricles Segmentation from Cine MRI Sequences.- A Hybrid feature selection scheme based on local compactness and global separability for improving roller bearing diagnostic performance.- Reliable Fault Diagnosis of Bearings Using Distance and Density Similarity on an Enhanced k-NN.- Towards Solving TSPN with Arbitrary Neighborhoods: A Hybrid Solution.- Detectable Genetic Algorithms-based techniques for solving Dynamic Optimisation Problem with Unknown Active Variables.- Neighbourhood analysis: a case study on Google Machine Reassignment Problem.- Optimisation Algorithms and Applications.- Multi-Objective Optimisation with Multiple Preferred Regions.- An Adaptive Memetic Algorithm for the Architecture Optimisation Problem.- Resource Constrained Job Scheduling with Parallel Constraint-based ACO.- An Iterated Local Search with Guided Perturbation for the Heterogeneous Fleet Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows and Three-Dimensional Loading Constraints.- A Memetic Cooperative Co-evolution Model for Large Scale Continuous Optimization.- Investigating the Generality of Genetic Programming based Hyper-heuristic Approach to Dynamic Job Shop Scheduling with Machine Breakdown.- Exploratory Analysis of Clustering Problems Using a Comparison of Particle Swarm Optimization and Differential Evolution.- A PSO-based Reference Point Adaption Method for Genetic Programming Hyper-heuristic in Many-Objective Job Shop Scheduling.- Optimal power allocation of wireless sensor networks with multi-operator based constrained differential evolution.- CEMAB: A Cross-Entropy-based Method for Large-Scale Multi-Armed Bandits.- Binary PSO for Web Service Location-Allocation.- A MOEA/D with Non-uniform Weight Vector Distribution Strategy for Solving the Unit Commitment Problem in Uncertain Environment.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
(source: Nielsen Book Data)