1. Addressing global challenges and quality education : 15th European Conference on Technology Enhanced Learning, EC-TEL 2020, Heidelberg, Germany, September 14-18, 2020, Proceedings 
- European Conference on Technology Enhanced Learning (15th : 2020 : Heidelberg, Germany)
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 
- Book — 1 online resource Digital: text file.PDF.
- Exploring Artificial Jabbering For Automatic Text Comprehension Question Generation.- Digital Value-Adding Chains in Vocational Education: Automatic Keyword Extraction from Learning Videos to Provide Learning Resource Recommendations.- Human-centered design of a dashboard on students' revisions during writing.- An operational Framework for Evaluating the Performance of Learning Record Stores.- Does an e-mail reminder intervention with learning analytics reduce procrastination in a blended university course.- Designing an Online Self-Assessment for Informed Study Decisions: The User Perspective.- What Teachers Need for Orchestrating Robotic Classrooms.- Assessing Teacher's Discourse Effect on Students' Learning: A Keyword Centrality Approach.- For learners, with learners: Identifying indicators for an academic advising dashboard for students.- Living with learning difficulties: Two case studies exploring the relationship between emotion and performance in students with learning difficulties.- Learnersourcing Quality Assessment of Explanations for Peer Instruction.- Using Diffusion Network Analytics to Examine and Support Knowledge Construction in CSCL Settings.- Supporting Second Language Learners' Development of Affective Self-Regulated Learning Skills through the Use and Design of Mobile Technology.- We Know What You Did Last Semester: Learners' Perspectives on Screen Recordings as a Long-Term Data Source for Learning Analytics.- Teaching Simulation Literacy with Evacuations: Concept, Technology, and Material for a Novel Approach.- Design of conversational agents for CSCL: comparing two types of agent intervention strategies in a university classroom.- Exploring Human-AI Control over Dynamic Transitions between Individual and Collaborative Learning.- Exploring Student-Controlled Social Comparison.- New Measures for Offline Evaluation of Learning Path Recommenders.- Assessing the Impact of the combination of Self-directed learning, Immediate feedback and Visualizations on Student Engagement in Online Learning.- CGVis: A Visualization-Based Learning Platform for Computational Geometry Algorithms.- How to Design Effective Learning Analytics Indicators? A Human-Centered Design Approach.- Emergency Remote Teaching: Capturing Teacher Experiences in Spain with SELFIE.- Utilising Learnersourcing to Inform Design Loop Adaptivity.- Fooling it - Student Attacks on Automatic Short Answer Grading.- Beyond indicators: A scoping review of the academic literature related to SDG4 and educational technology.- Pedagogical underpinnings of open science, citizen science and open innovation activities: a state-of-the-art analysis.- Knowledge-Driven Wikipedia Article Recommendation for Electronic Textbooks.- InfoBiTS: A mobile application to foster digital competencies of senior citizens.- Student Awareness and Privacy Perception of Learning Analytics in Higher Education.- User Assistance for Serious Games Using Hidden Markov Model.- Guiding Socio-technical Reflection of Ethical Principles in TEL Software Development: The SREP Framework.- Git4School: a Dashboard for Supporting Teacher Interventions in Software Engineering Courses.- Exploring the design and impact of online exercises for teacher training about dynamic models in mathematics.- Interactive Concept Cartoons: Exploring an Instrument for Developing Scientific Literacy.- Quality Evaluation of Open Educational Resources.- Designing Digital Activities to Screen Locomotor Skills in Developing Children.- Towards Adaptive Social Comparison for Education.- Simulation Based Assessment of Epistemological Beliefs about Science.- An Approach to Support Interactive Activities in Live Stream Lectures.- Educational Escape Games for Mixed Reality.- Measuring Learning Progress for serving Immediate Feedback needs: Learning Process Quantification Framework (LPQF).- Data-driven Game Design: The Case of Difficulty in Educational Games.- Extracting Topics from Open Educational Resources.- Supporting Gamification with an Interactive Gamification Analytics Tool (IGAT).- OpenLAIR an Open Learning Analytics Indicator Repository Dashboard.- CasualLearn: A smart application to learn History of Art.- Applying Instructional Design Principles on Augmented Reality Cards for Computer Science Education.- Extending Patient Education with CLAIRE: An Interactive Virtual Reality and Voice User Interface Application.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
(source: Nielsen Book Data)